7 fruits you should eat to have healthy erections
Did you know that fruit can play an important role in sexual health? If you are one of the millions of men around the world who suffer from erectile dysfunction, you may be wondering how nutrition can affect your erections. The truth is that nutrition plays an important role in sexual health and erectile dysfunction. Any good diet should contain a large amount of fruit. Fruit is an essential source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and is often a good source of fiber. The following are the 7 best fruits for optimal sexual health.
1. Bananas Mature bananas are an important source of the amino acid tyrosine, and as they mature and become sweeter, their tyrosine component becomes more potent. Tyrosine regulates and stimulates dopamine levels. Bananas are also one of the best sources of potassium, an essential mineral for maintaining normal blood pressure and heart function.
2 apples Apples are loaded with antioxidants, which help protect the cardiovascular system from oxygen-related damage. It has been shown that one of these antioxidants, quercetin, triggers the production of dopamine in the brain. Apples also reduce the cholesterol that clogs the arteries.
3. Strawberries Strawberries are an excellent source of vitamin C. In fact, they have more vitamin C than citrus fruits. Strawberry is also a good source of folic acid, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin E, vitamin A, and vitamin K. They are also an excellent source of potassium and magnesium. Strawberries are an excellent source of antioxidants and are also full of flavonoids.
4. Watermelon Research has shown that this fruit can have similar effects on blood vessels, such as Viagra. The reason is that watermelon is unusually high in an amino acid known as citrulline, a phytonutrient that helps relax and open blood vessels, promoting blood flow to the penis. Our body uses citrulline to produce another amino acid, arginine, which is a precursor of nitric oxide and nitric oxide in the dilation of blood vessels. 5. Grenades.
These fruits are rich in antioxidants that can make bad LDL cholesterol not oxidize. In addition, pomegranate juice, such as aspirin, can help prevent the aggregation of platelets in the blood to form unwanted blood clots. Research has shown that long-term consumption of pomegranate juice can help combat erectile dysfunction.
6. Papaya.Papayas are rich sources of antioxidant nutrients such as carotenes, vitamin C and flavonoids; B vitamins, folic acid and pantothenic acid; and minerals, potassium and magnesium; and fiber. Together, these nutrients promote the health of the cardiovascular system. Papayas are also an excellent source of vitamin C, as well as a good source of vitamin E and vitamin A, three very potent antioxidants. These nutrients help prevent the oxidation of cholesterol. Only when cholesterol is oxidized is it able to adhere and accumulate in the walls of blood vessels. Papayas are also a good source of fiber, which has been shown to reduce high cholesterol levels.
7. Avocados. Avocados are considered aphrodisiacs. The name itself derives from the Aztec word ahuacatl, which means “tree of the testicles”. Avocados contain oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat that can help lower cholesterol. Studies have shown that a diet high in avocado can lead to a significant reduction in total cholesterol and LDL cholesterol, along with greater health, promoting HDL cholesterol. Avocados are a good source of potassium, a mineral that helps regulate blood pressure and protects against circulatory diseases, such as hypertension, heart disease and stroke. Avocados also contain very high levels of folic acid, which helps metabolize proteins, which gives you more energy.